RE: (TV) Nice Review Marred

Hello everybody and thanks for the welcome.

Philip is right, it wasn't my review. To repeat: I found the review in a
list for fans of the english group XTC (a wonderful 'pop'-group that exist
since 76 or so).

Though I am a Television fan since Marquee Moon was first available here in
Germany I never had the pleasure to see them live.

Stefan