Re: (TV) Stuy guy?

In message <p0510031fbac7400fa388@[128.148.208.94]>, Jesse Hochstadt <Jesse_Hochstadt@brown.edu> writes
Dennis, you're good.  But Richard didn't grow up there.  I thought he grew
up in New York and went to Stuyvesant.

Stuyvesant? I don't think so - at least I've never heard of it. Admittedly, Richard's several years older than I am - how old is he, anyway? -

This is from an old interview with Richard which we removed from the website:

"Well, let's see... I was born in Pittsburgh, I was born in a place called Homestead that is now a ghost town, a steel mill town. All the roofs of the houses were orange from the steel mill. Most of my family worked for either the steel mill or the coal mines and Western Union, so you would call us "lower class", or "upper lower class". You know, if you could gradate it. My mom wanted to be an actress so she came to New York for acting school. And then, I guess my parents broke up pretty soon, and I lived with my grandparents. Then my mom remarried, and we came to New York to live, and went back and forth in the summers to Pittsburgh, till I was 13 or 14."

hope it helps...

Keith
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk