Re: (TV) Television Live CD

I got some feedback from list members and I have a paypal account and I
think that may be the best way to work payments. Also I think I may >have shorted myself on the European postage, so I am thinking of >charging %5 for >European, and I guess Australian orders and $3 for >USA. I hope that isn't too much, I'm not looking to make a penny on >this...

Dennis,

I think that postage amount is fair. Count me in for one. I don't really need another TV live cd, but to support the band is a worthy cause.

Thanks for taking this on.

Regards,

Brian