Re: (TV) Television Live CD

Yeah, I really didn't think of packing materials, but I'll take care of
that, I'm sure it'll workout to close to breaking even at $3/$5 postage. The
response is a little bigger than I anticipated but thats ok.
As an aside it seems like I'm not getting all my emails from the Television
email list, for example the original post I made about this CD never showed
up in my mailbox, but my subsequent emails have. I just thought this was a
little weird.