(TV) No news about european gigs?

Anyone in the group who have further info about Television's european concerts this spring (and, maybe, summer)? It's been a while since it was declared that Spain, of all countries, was to be visited by the group. It's completely impossible that the band would travel all the way from the US just to play Madrid or Barcelona or the Canary Islands or Mallorca or whatever, and not going to - preferably - Scandinavia.

The other day, or week, somebody in here obviously had manager John Telfer's mail address. If I had kept it, which I hadn't, I would post him a question. At this point, he must have SOME info to share with us. April is soon gone, and if I recall the earlier news, the Spain gigs were about to happen in May.

Someone should do something!

Leif J, Sweden