Re: (TV) Television Live CD

OK here's the deal. I am going to put a cap of 50 CD's on this. The response
has been much bigger than I expected, but I asked for it. :) I am scheduled
to pick them up next Wednesday. I would prefer payment by paypal.com, but if
that doesn't work for you I guess a postal money order is the next best
thing. Thanks for everyone that responded. We are up to between 35 and 40
CD's at this point. So if you want this thing order soon.