Re: >Subject: Re: (TV) Help

Hey thanks guys, we actually have a few of these in our collection.
Sibley Watson was from Rochester! ( I work at George Eastman House,
International musueum of Film and Photography in Rochester) This would be
perfect for our programming. If anything ever materializes I'll let the
list know...
-Sean