Re: (TV) Television Live CD

Thanks again for organizing this Dennis. If you need help packing up discs, let
me know, I'll happily come by some night after work or on the weekend and help
package and address CDs.

--- Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I've also been told the band is working on a way to handle sales in
> the future and was just waiting to get more interest before emailing
> everyone that wrote them, but they didn't forget you.

Pere Ubu sells CDs via PayPal. My friend sells his band's CD through
Amazon.com. Neither of those could sell any worse than a Television CD, and
both are easy low-tech ways to do it.

Question: Does Tom realize that live CDs are great anti-bootlegging devices?
And that it's good policy to respond to your customers in less than 30 days?
Sheesh. Making a CD difficult (or impossible) to get is a virtual invitation to
piracy these days. It's great that so many people on this list are getting
official CDs thanks to your efforts, but imagine how many hundreds or thousands
of other people out there would like to get them?

--Philip