(TV) couple of thoughts

Philip,

I'm presuming that the silence from Steve and Robin comes from the fact that they're too busy creating test trees and vines and... oh, no, they're not. Then I guess that no news is good news, eh? I was a little alarmed that Steve seemed to stumble at the starting post, as it were, but then he's got work to do (as have you!) and can't spend the time poking round in this thing that I can.

As it was Steve's Yahoo initiative that sparked this off in the first place I'm particularly anxious that he should be happy with everything in the end.

Why am I worrying? Reassure me!

Keith

(PS, added the Darkness vines and used the Admin section to add the branches without breaking a thing.)
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk