(TV) A great dose of guitar

Hi fellow guitar players and fans,

Although its early in the year, unless Television releases a new studio album or Tom Verlaine does an instrumental version of Dreamtime-like songs, I have already heard my guitar album of 2003. Its by Glenn Phillips, entitled Angel Sparks. Strong, lyrically beautiful, melodious guitar lines all over the place. Inventive, breath-taking, heartfelt guitar. Guitar players- Per, Greg, Maurice, Joe- I implore you, buy this album.

This is Glenns first album in 7 years, and is available from:

www.gaffmusic.com

Also just released is an album by Glenn Phillips and Henry Kaiser entitled Guitar Party from a week of jams they recorded in 1990. You couldnt go wrong picking this one up either. Great fun.

Best regards,

Brian