(TV) (OT) Marc Ribot/Chocolate Genius

I was channel surfing yesteday and came across an episode of Sessions at West
54th that featured a band I had not heard of called Chocolate Genius.  Turns
out Marc Ribot, who has been name-checked here previously, is a member of the
band.  I only saw the last number they performed, but Ribot just wailed,
bending notes out of his Telecaster that I was not aware existed.  I
understand Ribot has extremely catholic (small C!) musical tastes and an
expansive repertoire.  Would anyone care to educate me further on Mr. Ribot,
and perhaps point me to his more electric "rock-type" recordings?  Thanks