(TV) Back on Topic: TV in Madrid, 1987

Hey Joe T., thanks very much for bringing this to
Keith's and my attention.

I repeat Joe's Q:

"Maybe someone on the [MM] list could supply the
exact date and fill out the gigography?"

	Leo

PS: Leo's WAG (wild-ass guess):
U.S. personal income tax
deadline Day, April 15, 1987.

(TV) Tom played previously in Madrid

7	To: "TV list" <tv@obbard.com>
7	Subject: (TV) Tom played previously in Madrid
7	From: "Joe Thornton" <joe.thornton@gmx.net>
7	Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 02:34:08 +0100

>The upcoming Madrid concert reminds me that Tom played
>in Madrid back in 1987. It's not listed in Leo's
>gigography on Keith's site. I'm not sure of the date,
>but it must have been in March/April 1987 when
>he was touring Europe (with, I presume, Jimmy Rip,
>Fred and Jay Dee). The day I arrived in Madrid for a
>vacation, I was being driven through the city when I
>spotted a concert poster saying "Tom Verlaine".
>Not knowing the date of the gig, I checked it out next
day and discovered it had been the previous