Re: (TV) What in hell is this TV reference?

I looked up the web site of the publisher:
http://www.editorialfundamentos.es/
They publish a wide range of bilingual books of lyrics. As they put it in
Spanish:
La SERIE CANCIONES de la COLECCISN ESPIRAL esta compuesta por ediciones
biling|es de letras de canciones de diversos artistas acompaqadas de una
introduccisn. Tambiin incluye biografmas, poemarios y estudios sobre
tendencias musicales.

Translation:  The CANCIONES Series of the ESPIRAL Collection consists of
bilingual editions of song lyrics of various artists along with an
introduction. Also includes biographies, "poemarios" [poems?], and studies
of musical trends.

Sounds interesting. I wonder which Verlaine songs are included... and I'd
like to see the Spanish translations.

I see that Suzanne Vega has spent time in Portugal, as Tom has done...

-- Joe T

> Anyone know anything about this?
>
> http://www.vega.net/biblio.htm
> VARIOUS CONTRIBUTIONS
> Canciones. Madrid: Editorial Fundamentos (Espiral).
> Spanish anthology with: Tom Waits, Bruce Springsteen, Suzanne Vega, Tom
Verlaine, Marianne Faithful, & Nick Cave