Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Singing

> Not familiar with any Greatful Dead songs, but if you play Lynyrd Skynyrd
> backwards it sounds exactly like Talking Heads.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Frantz and Tina Weymouth backstage at
the Ween show in New Orleans, they were there to see Bernie Worrell playing
with
Les Claypool and Buckethead. Quite a show, and I'm back in NYC, just picked
up all the shipping material for the live TV CD's. Hope to send out the bulk
in the next 2 days or so. But so far I've received less than 2/3's of the
money for the orders placed. I can not sent CD's to anyone whose funds I
have not received.
Thanks everyone who ordered and paid so promptly. I'm so glad I could help
everyone here.
Great to home.
Dennis D