(TV) Worldwide CD's mailed

OK, I'm sorry for all the emails to the list about this, but I mailed out
all the UK, Australian, and Brazilian CD's that I'd received funds for. The
postage to the UK was $3.20, Australia was $3.50 and Brazil $3.80 I think.
Sooooo  I didn't lose any money on the deal, thanks to the kind souls that
threw me 14 or 15 bux for a USA mailing. I hope everyone is happy with the
CD's and remind me never to volunteer to do anything like this again! Just
kidding, I'm happy to help out both the band and the fans. Cheers everyone.