(TV) Slimy Wynn-fan Compared to TV, himself / Biog. Research / Send Qs & Tape Requests

>.... told me about when he visited Steve Wynn
>and stayed a week at his home in NYC and got
>the permission to copy all his tapes. We made
>a deal about a trade and I had to borrow gear
>to transfer and burn my show (I had problems
>with my PC). At last it was finished and I sent
>it to him and he got it, this was about a year ago,
>but the guy still hasn't sent me anything in return...
>Per

I have asked for and received permission from Philip
to post some news.

Due to the kind help of Ms SecretX (with whom I have
been discreetly collaborating on a kiss-tell-all
biography of Tom), arrangements, which have been in
negotiations for several months with Mr. Telfer,
Ms SecretX (aka Lindi Lu), the man himself, and
myself via tele-conferences, have been finalized
for me to interview Tom at his Lower West Side co-op
while I'm on vacation May 12-18, and then to accompany
him on upcoming trips to both Madrid and Barcelona.

I will (if TV OKs it) as part of my series of
interviews ask him a bunch MM Listers' questions
(you can ask more than one, but please keep each
specific Q to fewer than 2 pages).

Telfer said it was also very probable that Tom would
allow me to borrow (for a few months) the hundreds
of live tapes he has of shows from 1975-1993 stored
in a large cedar closet (but I will not be given
musical access to any shows from the 21st century)
---Scott, get cracking on getting a good TEAC
reel-to-reel for transfers. Unlike that deceitful
Wynn-taper-fan, the stories about TV as being very
difficult to deal with turn out to be just part of
his legend! He's actually quite a pleasant guy---boy,
how you can misjudge people.

Although the biography (its working title:
"Torn Curtain: Tom Miller-Tears, Rolling Back the Years")
will concentrate on his Mt. Morris, NJ baby-pictures,
early musical development and family life in Wilmington,
Delaware, the painful high school years, his love-life
while on the road (including the real scoop on what
happened during The Church/TV world tour in 1988), my
interview/questions will also cover a broad selection
of topics.

E.g.:

1) Who is Judy in the Television song, 'Judy'?

2) Why does he always introduce Fred as
"the illustrious Fred Smith"?

3) Why does he always wear the same shirt in concert,
or does he have duplicates?

4) Who can play guitar faster, Richard or you?

5) What do your following lyrics really mean:
a) "I... I know how easy things can rot,
I need your tender spot...."
b) "I've got to face what's never there."
c) "All that guy ever said, He said, 'I want my
little wing-head' ".
(Does 'wing-head' refer to LJJ's foot pillow that
he uses for making him more comfortable after sneaking
into position among the tall grass next to LaGuardia's
runways at night?)

6) Why doesn't he read the MM Mailing List?

7) Has he gotten in touch with his lawyer yet about
the 'Transported Away' site?

8) Has he ever voted for a Republican?

9) Why does Television never perform "Ain't That
Nothin'" anymore?

10) Did he ever receive my fan letter in 1982?

11) What are his two all-time most disturbing dreams
that don't involve fans?

	Leo