(TV) Start Me Up

Speaking of bands who rip off Television, do you hear any Marquee Moon
in the Rolling Stones' Start Me Up? Mick says it was a basic reggae
track but I always suspected that some of the guitar parts intentionally
mimic Television because some of the lyrics are about my obsession with
Tom. Is that a Television guitar sound after Mick sings "I can't compete
with the riders in the other heats"? When Tattoo You was reviewed in
Rolling Stone the writer said the song Heaven sounded like a Television
song. I didn't hear that but something about Start Me Up reminds me of
See No Evil or Prove It. I'm not a musician so I can't technically
compare song structures. Richard Lloyd was spending time with Keith
Richards when Start Me Up was written. Start Me Up is basically reggae
but I think there's some Television in there. Is there?