Re: (TV) True tales of compilation horror

Tom, during his tour of Saskatchewan, told me that he
and Billy sired a couple of kids on a double date and
then those kids started dating when they were a little
older.  Genes are amazing and really bring about the
question of free will vs structured fate, especially
in consideration of the White Stipes / TV
similarities.  Jack and Meg (Mag, whatever her name is
????) obviously have difficulty staying together as a
couple in the same mode as Television had their ups
and downs as a band but ultimately got back together.

Post Note: Fred was supposed to bring a date that
fateful night but came down with a bout of the flu.
Thats why the White Stripes do not have a bass player.

Yeah, it's a slow day...