From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Start Me Up
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:48:19 +0100

In message <p0521024bbae1b3a4b111@[10.0.2.2]>, Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> writes
At 12:33 PM -0700 5/9/03, robin dunn wrote:
--- secretX@webtv.net wrote:
  some of the lyrics are
 about my obsession with
 Tom.

um, actually that song is about _me_.

I thought it was about Leo...

I doubt that old Ronnie and Keef are actually very capable of consciously mimic-ing anyone other than, say, Muddy Waters or Chuck Berry - even when relatively sober/straight. I also doubt that Television's existence is of any import to them whatsoever (Richard's acquaintance with KR apart)

And I thought Start Me Up was about Maurice.

--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk