Re: (TV) Last call on Live CD

In a message dated 5/10/2003 5:41:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dend@nyc.rr.com writes:

> Well it seems like a few people that ordered CD's either forgot or changed
> their minds, so I have 7 copies left for sale.
> I was tempted to hold on to them and sell them at ridiciulous prices at a
> later date on Ebay, but I would rather people on the list
> have a shot at them first. I'd like to thank everyone that bought one for
> their speedy payments.

Dennis,

I'll definitely take one more if it's there. There's a friend who's not on
the list who would love to hear this ...

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
   -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert