Re: (TV) Remaining CD's

Dennis,

I'll be interested, how many do you have left?

Henry

From: "Dennis D" <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) Remaining CD's
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:31:34 -0400

For the remaining CD's I have I will only accept papyal as payment. Sorry
but I have to insist on this. I've already made a bunch of trips to the post
office this week and my post office is very popular with immigrants sending
stuff home and that equals long lines. I just don't have the time this week
to be standing in lines at the post office. I'll make my last trip to the
Post Office on Wednesday, so if anyone wants one of these CD's please use
paypal and get it to me by Tuesday night. Thanks, I won't clutter up the
list further with posts about this.If the remaining CD's don't sell I'm
returning them to the band.
Dennis D