Re: (TV) neil young consents to cds

Do you think Neil read my sarcastic rant from last week? The timing is
impressive.

If so, let me just say, "Neil Young should make the reissue and remastering of
Television's catalog his #1 priority. He should also procure and release the
hidden vaults of pristine quality, stereo soundboard recordings of every
Television show between January 1, 1976 and July 29, 1978."

Hey, it's worth a shot.

--Philip