(TV) Golf Course Crew-Cut

I'm not Tom. I've known Tom since I was about 17. We keep in touch (new
song about flower shop) even though I now live far away (portrait of
woman with no face on cover of Academy CD -- I have a notebook full of
Tom's drawings, my favorite is a tiny portrait of a guy with a big hole
in his forehead and a crew-cut like a miniature golf course). I've
become devoted to this list because when I wake up in the morning
(sometimes afternoon) and come downstairs to eat breakfast, instead of
reading the paper I turn on my TV and read this list because it's on my
old Web TV which is immune to viruses and worms, etc. (I keep the
expensive laptop upstairs.) Anyway, you guys are making me ramble. And
how have you been, Howard?