Re: (TV) acoustic TV

--- stephen wilson <stephen_nehpets@hotmail.com> wrote:
> listening to this weird and wonderful document of Tom Verlaine's brief solo
> acoustic phase, the Live at Slim's SF 1990 concert, yesterday; but I'm
> really having trouble forming a mental image of him sitting there with an
> acoustic guitar on his knee...are there any photos from this concert, or
> another like it, in existence?

I don't have any photos from this tour, nor have I heard the Slim's '90 show,
but I have heard other shows from this tour, and they all seem so... depressing
to me. There doesn't seem to be a lot of joy in Verlaine's performance. Is this
my imagination? I seem to remember someone on this list (maybe Leo?) writing a
review of a 1990 show which confirmed my impressions that this wasn't
Verlaine's happiest time, but I might be getting this mixed up with another
review.

--Philip