Re: (TV) Golf Course Crew-Cut

secretX,

I'm little wiser...

> It's a haircut that looks like a miniature golf course. Tom got one once.

I take it that Tom got a weird haircut once (rather than a miniature golf
course). Do you mean patches here and there were shorn?

You have reminded me of another question. Tom admired the jazz musician
Albert Ayler. I read somewhere that Ayler used to play golf. But my question
isn't about that. I also read that Ayler had a girlfriend called Mary Maria.
Any connection with Tom's song Mary Marie from Dreamtime?

--JoeT