Re: (TV) what are you listening to?

...lots and lots of Clash. Finally got GIVE 'EM ENOUGH ROPE - one of the Clash
records I'd never bought - a few weeks ago. Also finally got into COMBAT ROCK
in a serious way, after years of avoiding it (my first impressions having been
"misshaped" by hearing "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" on the radio when I was 8
- perhaps the least typically "Clash-like" song ever. For one thing, I could
understand the words).

Also picked-up the Clash ON BROADWAY box, which is nicely assembled, but not
really essential. And I got a rude shock to discover that "Capital Radio Two"
is much, much better than the original "Capital Radio One".

Outside of Strummer, Jones, & Co., the only thing I've been listening to are
beautiful lo-fi Television recordings. But I'm looking to change that in just
61 days!

--Philip