Re: (TV) what are you listening to?

I am listening to a copy of the internet concert Ween gave on Tuesday.
Impatiently waiting for the new Ween record to be released on
August 5th, called quebec (small q intentional, but I'm not sure why). Also
listening to old Television shows and sifting through piles of cassette
tapes.
Tapes with compilations I made years ago, so there's all kinds of stuff
popping up.
Also listening to deerfrance's  CD, its a Cd of demos. She has some great
material, she just needs a killer lead guitarist now.