Re: (TV) what are you listening to? (OT)

Hi Philip,

> > Led Zeppelin - How The West Was One (minus Moby Dick)
>
> Is this a special-edition release? :^)

If only it were. I love Bonham too, but nearly 19 minutes of this is too
much. I noticed as well, that if it hadn't been for this track, the music
would have easily fitted on 2 discs. A couple more tracks could have
easily been added.

There's an interesting analysis of the CD at
http://www.simplyled.net/thegardentapes.html

Still, at least it's easy to find, unlike another live album I can think of.

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
New revised paperback edition available from:
www.helterskelterbooks.com