(TV) Television @ Reflex

Hi folks

As previously agreed with Philip and mentioned on the list , I have been gievn
permission to offer the forthcoming wonderful Television re-issues to MM
listers through the CD shop I manage called Reflex .

We are based in Newcastle Upon Tyne in England and have a busy high street
store and offer a worldwide professional mail order service with secure online
ordering .
We despatch hundreds of items per day all around the world so order with
confidence .

I am offering this as a labour of love and would be very pleased to serve the
fine people of this list but fully understand if people don't want to . I am
simply offering my expertise and services to friends :-)

OK heres the deal on the TV stuff :

I am taking pre-orders for the following :

Marquee Moon - #12.99 pounds
Adventure - #9.99

Shipping as follows :
UK - Free
Europe - #1 per order
Rest of World - #2 per order

To order online :

1 - Go to http://www.reflexcd.co.uk
2 - Click on 'pre-order'
3 - Fill in form ( this is a secure form )
4 - In 'other' mark it FAO Andy
5 - Send form

To order by telephone - Call (UK) 0191 2603246 and ask to speak to Andy .

Your account will not be charged until the items are shipped .

Any further questions please contact me on the above number ( 9am - 6pm ) or
at afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk

Pre-orders being taken NOW !

Many thanks
Andy