(TV) winter hours

For any Winter Hours fans out there I'm sad to announce the passing of Joseph
Marques Rodriquez, Winter Hours lead singer. I hadn't seen Joe in many years
and heard he was having some bad times. Anyway.... Sad news

Joseph Marques Rodriguez
Born in Jersey City on Sep. 16, 1962
Departed on Jun. 28, 2003 and resided in Lyndhurst, NJ.

Visitation: >Wednesday Jul. 2, 2003 </A>
Mass:   >Thursday Jul. 3, 2003 </A>
Cemetery:   >Holy Cross Chapel Mausoleum </A>
Click on the link(s) above for Maps & Directions

Joseph Marques Rodriguez, age 40, died on June 28, 2003 in Worcester,
Massachusetts. Born in Jersey City, he lived in Newark before moving to
Lyndhurst 33
years ago. Joseph was a substitute teacher and tutor for Rutgers University
and NJIT. He is survived by his parents, Jose and Lydia (nee Ceide) Rodriguez
of
Lyndhurst. The funeral will be on Thursday at 8am from the Ippolito-Stellato
Funeral Home 425 Ridge Rd. Lyndhurst with a 9am Mass from Sacred Heart RC
Church. Entombment will follow at Holy Cross Chapel Mausoleum. Friends will be
received Wednesday 2-4 & 7-9pm.

Chris O'D