Re: (TV) THE BLOW up

I agree. I can't even imagine Lou being interested enough to bother.  I worked with Lou in the late 70s.  He was so fucked up on cocaine and speed he could barely walk half the time, let alone get it together enough to be interested in pirating someone elses work.  It just don't make sense.

LL

RawIguana13@aol.com wrote:
so yr telling me, lou reed actually brought a recorder into cbgb, and got
"busted"
i dont believe that, it sounded strange enough that lou was taking notes, now
that lou had a recorder, i dunno....starting to sound very similar to when
richard told someone in an interview about getting caught by the cops with tom
miller, (verlaine) for burning down a field...later the reporter or who ever
was constructing the interview embellished the story with tom's response of "to
keep warm" and myers "i wannted to watch it burn"....i believe the LOU REED
batteries/recorders is just another story fabricated or embellished...

can you be more clear, to the lou reed incident, if you can
this all is just very interesting, and hard to believe

--jared