(TV) Big dates in September

This month is looking good for music:

Sept. 9 - 2CD reissue of Costello's TRUST. This isn't too high on my list since
I have the previous Rykodisc reissue, but I'm still interested.

Sept. 16 - Bowie's new album, REALITY. The bits I've heard sound great. I
thought HEATHEN (2002) was a big step up for Bowie and made me a fan again.

Sept. 23 - The most important releases as MARQUEE MOON and ADVENTURE are
reissued. Also, supposedly, the LIVE AT THE OLD WALDORF release, but there's no
news from Rhino Handmade about this disc yet.

For me, it's looking like the best September since September 1995, when Bowie's
OUTSIDE and the Polygram VU box were both released on September 26th. (And the
SHOWGIRLS soundtrack, which I just bought for the Bowie contribution, honest).

19 days to go!

--Philip