(TV) Reissues now listed on AMG

The All Music Guide is now listing basic information about the MARQUEE MOON and
ADVENTURE reissues. See:
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=A4hj97i64g72r

The running times tell us some interesting things. It looks like they continued
to use the full-length, unfaded version of "Marquee Moon" on the new CD. Yay!
(I know others will disagree). Among the bonus tracks, they list "Little Johnny
Jewel, Pts. 1 & 2" as having a running time of 7:50. But my copy, from the 1979
Ork 12", only runs 7:11. Is this a typo on their part? I would find it hard to
believe that there is a longer edit of that track; my feeling was that the 12"
single is basically the entire song, as recorded.

The alternate version of "See No Evil" included as a bonus appears to be about
36 seconds longer than the LP version.

As for the ADVENTURE reissue, they list the single version of "Ain't That
Nothin'" running at 4:01; my copy (from the Elektra 7") was only 3:51. Also,
the supposed "12 minute" instrumental version of "Ain't That Nothin'" is only a
paltry 9:47. :^)

--Philip