Re: (TV) More notes on reissues (MM)

Yep. My only (*extraordinarily* picky, I admit) comment is that the rattle of
the snare and hum of equipment audible for 1-2 seconds before "Little Johnny
Jewel" starts on the 1979 Ork 12" hasn't been included on the new MM CD.
Overall, though, "Little Johnny Jewel" is a huge jump in sound quality over
existing CD sources (all of which were derived from the Ork 12" - like the one
on DOUBLE EXPOSURE). Fred Smith's bass has never sounded better.

More comments to come...

--Philip