Re: (TV) Reissues

--- robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:
> i so clearly remember the red of my old vinyl copy.  i
> was really surprised to see the reissue is orange.
> don't know why they'd change it...except the liner
> noted do discuss that tom never did like the red.

Speaking of which, Rhino Handmade made a good facsimile of a "classic"
Television album cover (same style) for LIVE AT THE OLD WALDORF - in black and
white, too. That ought to have made Tom happy.

I know it's heresy, but I always liked the cover of ADVENTURE more than MARQUEE
MOON, because the band looks cooler.

--Philip