Re: (TV) Reissues

At 6:02 AM -0700 9/25/03, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
The previous CD was definitely more "red", as was the original LP
cover (although not *quite* as red as the first CD, I don't think... any
thoughts from our resident graphic artists?)

Dunno about the first CD, but the LP is definitely a rich red, and the new reissue's a bright orange in comparison. I like the orange, actually, but that's just me.

As for the band looking cooler, I always liked the way Richard's got one side of the collar poking out, and the other side under his jacket.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/