Re: (TV) Old Waldorf Arrived!!

At 1:09 PM -0400 9/27/03, Steve Rovner wrote:
My copy of Old Waldorf just arrived!  Have not listened to it yet.

Got mine, too. I've had a chance to listen to the first two tracks. Quick comments: MUCH better sound than the boot--obviously they're working from a better source. It's nice to hear these at the right pitch, although I'll confess that my first reaction was missing the slight speed edge of the boot...but the sound's so good I'll get over it.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/