RE: (TV) UNCUT Review/interview

--- "Dever, Paul (ELS)" <P.Dever@elsevier.com> wrote:
> My local record store has sold out of MM twice, with more on order.
> They've sold out of Adventure once with two left in the bin, as of
> yesterday. I don't know what they're charging for MM, but they're
> asking $16.98 for Adventure.

I would not be surprised to see LIVE AT THE OLD WALDORF become one of the very
few Rhino Handmade recordings to sell out, like the Stooges 7CD FUNHOUSE
SESSIONS box (limited to 3000 copies) or the Monkees 3CD HEADQUARTERS SESSIONS
box (limited to 4500 copies).

Other titles at:
http://rhinohandmade.com/Browse/browseOutOfPrint.mgi2

(No, I don't own the Monkees box!)