(TV) RE: MELODY MAKER, April 15, 1978

I really enjoyed reading that excerpt from the Allan Jones interview,
 I have to read it in it's entirety, real soon.
Two comments from TV really stand out:

"I mean, to me there's a lot of humour on those records. Especially the new
one. Like 'Foxhole' is a joke in a way. It's definitely not a serious song.
'Careful' isn't a particularly serious statement. 'Glory' isn't a depressing
song. 'Ain't That Nothin' is hard to take with anything more than a laugh in
a certain sense."

 and

 "I happen to, you know, like red plastic."

I'd like to meet him.

 - H.