RE: (TV) Reissue note

anybody out there got that live 92 set that i can trade with? i have a bunch
of shows and would love to find some trade-mates - remasters are nice, live
is better, at least to these two ears. just saw them in la. incredibly hot
show, especially on richard's part. for the ficca fans, he rocked. however,
no 92 show available there, hence the question to the universe.