Re: (TV) Original cd's

--- Brian Young <raggedglory57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> So, what is everyone going to do with their original cd's of Marquee Moon
> and Adventure now that the reissues have replaced them? Sell them? Keep
> them? Give them away?

I'm favoring "Give them away". I would have kept MM if they had "restored" the
fade to the title track on the reissue, but thankfully they did not.

As for my copy of LIVE ADVENTURES... well, once the OLD WALDORF disc arrives, I
think that one might be headed for the re-sale (if anyone wants it) or more
likely, landfill...

--Philip