(TV) another Verlaine cover spotted

The mailinglist archives show that people are already aware that The Blue
Aeroplanes frequently performed "Breakin' In My Heart" live.

However, I just picked up a compilation of theirs entitled "Warhol's 15 (The
Best of the Blue Aeroplanes 1985-1988)" and it includes a recording of "Breakin'
In My Heart". (The performance might actually be live, I've only listened to it
once and haven't checked the liner notes.)

So, something else for the completists to track down...