(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #990

Nope, they said *weeks* -- and I live in NY.  Maybe they use
pigeon-carriers -- or maybe they use messengers to walk and hand deliver
them.  I don't know.  It's really frustrating.  Next time, I'll know to use
express shipment or something, I have never had this problem before with
items ordered in the US.