Re: (TV) Re: Old Waldorf

they gave MM cd the same look it had on its original
vinyl release, elektra logo, lyrics, picture of
verlaine at piano, etc

--- Michael <schwenko@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>  > I ordered the 2 reissues and the other live
> album, and they were shipped on 9/25 but I have not
> received
> them yet!
>
> I ordered my Old Waldorf concert disk a week ago and
> received it yesterday, # 1536.
>
> Don't think it has been mentioned yet, but the label
> side of the CD is the old Elektra label logo,
> complete with colorful butterfly. Elektra was the
> original (US) label that Marquee Moon and Adventure
> were released on.
>
> Michael

=====

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such."

                             --Homer Simpson