(TV) Unexpected notification on Swedish TV

A female friend, who knows about my obsession with Television, phoned me Friday and told me to watch TV immediately. Unfortunately I missed it. But appearently, the "Culture news" programme in the Swedish public service television noticed that the classic Television albums have been reissued. As it is only a ten minute program, it couldn't have been more than a brief mention about it, possibly with a video clip, but anyway - I do think that this programme have a pretty wide audience.

Further listening to the records force me to change my opinion a bit on "Adventure" - even though I do think it wouldn't had fit in on the album, it's impossible to get rid of the song. Has the guitar playing been discussed here? I think it's Lloyd who plays during the verses, but am uncertain who plays the final soloing. Verlaine's vocals is - to me - humouros in a way I don't think I've ever heard before or after, and the singing on the radio version of "Ain't that nothing" offers a Verlaine more forceful than I also have not ever heard before or after. But the instrumental version of the tune is not easy to listen to, and I still find the extra version of "Glory" to have ridicously vocals, as if it is almost out-of-sync with the music.

Leif J, Sweden