(TV) comments on the packaging of reissues

I recently got the Adventure reissue. A superb job and a noticeable improvement in sound even for someone who has a hearing difficulties. I hate digipaks and prefer jewel cases, however, this reissue is not your standard digipak and I love it, too. What I did with Pearl Jam's "Vitalogy" was make a xerox of the front and back artwork and put the cd in a jewel case, thereby preserving the original packaging. I could do the same for these reissues. Anybody else care to join me?

Richard's comments were very informative.

Henry

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com