Re: (TV) Richard's comments on the reissues

First, I love that Richard is knowledgable AND accessible. It's great that he
takes the time to answer questions like these from annoying, pedantic diehards
like us.

Second, his comments on "Adventure" are really interesting. It proves that yes,
Rhino used the same mix for the track on the ADVENTURE reissue that has
circulated on bootlegs - no remixing. Also, the story of the fade-out came as a
total surprise; I assumed the double-fade was intentional, like Elvis Presley's
"Suspicious Minds". Knowing that it isn't doesn't make it sound wrong to me; it
still sounds a perfect coda to the song.

Finally, great story about Andy Johns being asleep while "O Mi Amore" was
recorded. I didn't know much about Johns before reading the MARQUEE MOON liner
notes, but he sounds like quite a character. And imaging MARQUEE MOON with John
Bonham's drum sound is too much!

--Philip