Re: (TV) Eric Alterman mentions MM and ADVENTURE

In message <20031016185917.89899.qmail@web11007.mail.yahoo.com>, Philip
P. Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> writes
>Not the Ramones, not the Talking Heads but somewhere in between.
>Brilliant, passionate punk, and first-rate musicianship. Trust me.
>("Adventure" is almost as good.)"

Indeed it is.

And in the "I never thought I'd see the day" section - this month's MOJO
carries a half-page ad for the two albums. Let's hear it for Rhino!
Also a good review though (as we've come to expect) very unfair to
"Adventure". And a great full-page pic of Verlaine at Manchester in '78
in which he looks, believe it or not, rather like Elvis ("very sexy" was
the comment from the household's resident female Verlaine fan!)