(TV) OT but need MM List's Help/No snickering please

I am going to make use of the broad and almost encyclopedic

knowledge of you MM Listers.

I am trying to track down a copy of a book (whose exact title and

author I had on a piece of paper--now lost).

Several weeks ago I saw a new and two used copies on e-bay

(saw the original while on vacation last May).

It's a book of nude, black and white photos taken around 1940-1960[?].

They are tastefully done and are not pornographic (if they were I wouldn't be

posting this request).  The book (about the size of a paperback) has a title

or fragment of title that has the words "101 Nudes" (or something very close to that),

and it's either by a *German, Dutch or Belgian* photographer and publisher.

Unfortunately, when I do a search of the words '101 Nudes' on e-bay all I get is stuff like

'Jimmy Desana's 101 nudes' or more distasteful stuff.

	Leo

PS: Your jokes at my expense are OK.

PPS: To make this a little on topic my Old Waldorf cd is number 3

(just kidding it's 490 something even though I ordered and paid for it in August).