RE: (TV) follow-up to leo (OT)

Alright, I saw the Runaways three times (once at My Father's Place, once at
CBGB at once at the Rat) and say what you will about the material, those
girls could THROW DOWN live.  Listen to "Live in Japan" and tell me I'm
lying.  Plus, I never saw a band happier to be onstage.  As far as Mink
DeVille, I saw them at the Rat, too.  Willie stared soulfully at my friend
Sue for the entire set, and his girlfriend stared daggers at Sue from behind
the PA.  I remember them as being more than capable live, though two
earrings on any male singer was suspect in my book, and hell, afterwards Sue
couldn't wait to ---nevermind.